Earn your Traffic Safety Merit Badge Online
Thank you for your interest in the Traffic Safety Merit Badge. This online resource will present all the information needed to earn the merit badge.
Staying safe in traffic wherever you live is getting more difficult all the time, as more and more people take to the road. Earning the Traffic Safety merit badge will give Scouts some crucial tools to stay safer when driving a car on a highway, riding a bike across town, or jogging across a busy street.
Watch introductory video here
Send us an email to let us know you’re starting: email@example.com. Use “TSMB-Starting” as subject line and include your unit, council, and district.
Download the Traffic Safety Merit Badge workbook to complete as you go along.
The series of videos below will guide you through the process of earning the merit badge:
- Requirement 1
- Requirement 2
- Requirement 3
- Requirement 4
- Requirement 5
- Scheduled Discussion (5b) - Scouts join discussion for 30 minutes as they are able
- Wednesday, April 15 from noon-1 pm ET | 9-10 am PT (Click link to join meeting)
- Wednesday, April 15 from 7-8 pm ET | 4-5 pm PT (Click link to join meeting)
- Thursday, April 23 from noon-1 pm ET | 9-10 am PT (Click link to join meeting)
- Thursday, April 23 from 7-8 pm ET | 4-5 pm PT (Click link to join meeting)
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “TSMB-Complete” in subject line and attach completed workbook.
A completed Blue Card will be emailed to you upon completion.
Contact email@example.com with subject line “TSMB-Question”.